sabato 20 settembre 2014

Nieces and Nephew Grand Tour

I did it again. I booked yet another trip. This will be the nieces and nephew grandtour. First stop: Stuttgart to meet my almost one year old niece Henrietta and her beautiful mom Bille. Then another stop in Brussels, to reunite with my sisters Fra, Ori and Cristina and my two adorable nieces Marta and Sofia. Those two  monkies make my iced heart melt. Finally, a last stop in London to see all my gals for a crazy night out but only after I get introduced to Oliver, my brand new nephew!

Yep, this will be an aunti-Tour. I am so excited. I am so happy.

3 commenti:

  1. E quando sarebbe 'sto viaggio?
    Una stanza per gli ospiti c'è anche a Colonia... ;)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Che c'hai un pargoletto e non ne sapevo nulla??!?!

    :)

    RispondiElimina

Google Analytics Alternative