martedì 10 novembre 2015

Almost a year since my last post!! I blame Instagram :)

So much has happened over the past 11 and something months. Things off the top of my head are:

  • I travelled a lot to new and familiar places such as Bali, Ireland, Scotland, the UK, Italy, Jordan and Oman
  • New exciting people have entered my life, while some (thankfully) exited
  • I have reunited with many of my favourite people on several occasions (did I mention my Super Duper best amazing rocking amazeballs girlfriends sent me a ticket to visit  them in London on Valentine’s Day? YES! I have those kind of girlfriends…)
  • I have embraced some new healthy obsessions (you know me!), latest being Crossfit
  • I laughed a lot, cried a little (but mostly out of laughter)
  • Work took some (positive) turns I never imagined
  • Uh oh AND  I quit smoking!! On the 5th of May 2015….. Life if good. Namaste

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Google Analytics Alternative